WSB Brands settings
WSB Brands settings page you can find under WooCommerce settings page, in a separate tab with “Brands” label.
This is the place where you can manage following:
- General settings
- Single product options
- Brand page options
- Product listing options
- Main term: this is where you can choose the main term to use across the website.
- Show in cart: you can display brand under product in the shopping cart
Options: Yes / No
Single product options
- Show brand: here you can choose how to show the brand (name, logo, with or without link to the brand archive page)
– None: no brand will be shown
– Name only
– Logo only
– Name with link
– Logo with link
- Show label: if checked, the label “Brand:” will be shown next to the brand name or logo (on the left side).
- Logo height: numeric value that represents height of the logo image in pixels. Set number that work best for your theme.
- Display position: where to show the brand?
– After short description (excerpt)
– After “Add to cart”
– After Meta
– After sharing
- Brand info tab: if checked, custom tab with brand info will be shown on a product details page
Brand page options
- Show logo: if checked, the brand logo will be shown in a page header
- Logo height: max logo height in pixels
- Logo position
- Show page title: this is actually brand name and here you can disable it if you want to show logo only
- Header background: set desired background for the header using color picker.
- Header border thickness: numeric value for thickness of header border in pixels
- Header border color: color picker control for border color
Product listing options
Options to display product brand on listing pages (product category)
- Show brand
– Name with link: link points to the brand page
– Name only
- Display position
– After product name
– On top
– After price
- Show label: if checked, label “Brand:” will be shown nex to the brand name